Tintern Village Hall is centrally located within the village, with views towards the Abbey. It was opened in May 1974 and is used by local societies and organisations. The facilities are also available for hire.
The Large Room in use for the Village Produce Show
There is a large room (approx 128 sq.m.) and a small room (approx 24 sq.m.). Adjacent to the small room is a fully fitted kitchen. Toilet facilities for both sexes are located off the entrance lobby. A changing room and showers for sporting teams are self-contained within the building with their own entrance.
Access to the building is level for disabled visitors. The Village Hall site includes a parking area at the front and an equipped children's playing area at the rear.
Bookings can be made by contacting the committee at:
Ring: 07512 856024
|Small Room||3 hrs||£5.00 note (1)|
|Large Room||3 hrs||£10.00|
|Whole Hall||3 hrs||£15.00|
|Small Room||6 hrs||£10.00|
|Large Room||6 hrs||£20.00|
|Whole Hall||6 hrs||£30|
|Hire of China||Specific Event||5.00|
1)Local Organisations with less than ten members will be charged £4 for 3 hours
2) The above room charges include the use of urn and cooker.
3) The Centre is also available at an additional hourly rate for periods in excess of those indicated at £5.00 per hour for the small/large room and £10.00 per hour for the whole hall.
4) For non-local organisations/individuals please double the above charges
5) For profit making organisations the charges will be notified on application.
6) Centre users must clean the room(s) after use.